- By Sean Wells - Posted in: Nutrition - 14 AUG 2019
Meal Prep - Crustless Quiche
By: Sarah Gresham
I’m not a morning person but I love breakfast... If I don’t meal plan then I tend to make poor choices and opt for grab and go snacks instead of having a healthy breakfast. Meal prepping on the weekends is how this family stays on track during the week with our nutrition goals.
A long time family favorite is this crustless quiche. Gluten free & dairy free! This is SO easy to prepare on a weekend for the week ahead… and a great recipe to have on hand if you’re cooking breakfast for a crowd.
- 12 eggs, whisked
- 4-Cups of shredded frozen potatoes
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 large handful of broccoli florets, cut into tiny pieces
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 slices of deli ham, diced
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Seasoning: Salt, Pepper & granulated Garlic to taste
- Preheat oven 375*
- Coat large casserole dish with avocado oil spray
- Place shredded frozen potatoes, diced bell pepper, shredded carrot, broccoli florets, sliced green onions, diced ham into large casserole dish.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Crack 12 eggs into a large bowl and whisk.
- Pour whisked eggs over potatoes and veggies… use a fork to stir mixture making sure everything is incorporated & eggs cover ingredients.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes until cooked through.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for the week ahead!
Cut yourself a slice and top with your favorite salsa. Enjoy!
Email Coach Sarah if you have questions email@example.comNeed help with Nutrition? Schedule your free No Snack Consult here: NO SNACK CONSULT