- By Sean Wells - Posted in: OC member information - 16 MAR 2020
We are Open - Update as of 3/16
OC is still open and still operating on a normal schedule. These are the steps we are going to take and asking you to take to insure everyone is safe and healthy.
This is what we need you to do:
1. Stay home if you are sick - just like we always suggest, if you are sick stay home.
2. Wash your hands before and after training with soap and or use hand sanitizer.
3. We have plenty of equipment and space, don't share unless you are comfortable with it.
4. Wipe anything and everything down you touch.
5. Avoid high fives and fist bumps - Yes I know today is Monday and we would be giving them out left and right but today is a good day to go with a "Good Job" or touch elbows. : )
This is what OC and Staff are doing:
1. We are washing our hands before and after classes.
2. We are wiping down equipment with Sani - Hands - these work.
3. We are using bleach and other cleaners to clean between classes and in the middle of the day.
4. We won't be giving high fives or fist bumps.
5. We can text you a workout to do and modifications of said workout, as well as keep you accountable and hold you to completing it. You pay for coaching and OC wants to coach you - stuck at home - text us and we will work with what you have and COACH you.
Remember that this too shall pass. Be kind to your neighbors and fellow humans. Help those who need helping and stay calm, we will get through this. Always Forward!