Code of Conduct
- Leave your EGO at the door, a lot of Crossfit may be new to you, it's ok to start slow and with light weights
- Speak your mind and ASK questions!
- Arrive early, stay late, and encourage others. We are all in this fitness journey together.
- No kids on the mats during class. This is for safety of your children and our members.
- Clean up and put away all equipment after each workout. We ask that you treat the facility like your own home, with respect and order.
- Bring your family and friends. Who better to suffer with you?
- If someone pukes or passes out, they are simply resting. (No puking isn’t encouraged, but it can happen at times.)
- Don’t quit, EFFORT earns RESPECT. You put in the work and the results will come.
- FINALLY, Last, but very important, HAVE FUN.