90 Day Nutrition Challenge kicked off this weekend. We got everyone scheduled to get their InBody Scan completed. Even if you didn’t sign up to complete the challenge we want to encourage everyone to participate. Here is how!
For the next 12 weeks will be focusing on six different habits that have a big impact on your overall health. Here is the break down, each habit will be emphasized for two weeks:
- Two weeks on food tracking, what are you eating, how often are you eating, what kinds of food, etc.
- The following two weeks will be on produce consumption. Vegetables and Fruit consumption.
- Weeks 5 and 6 are for sleep. What kind of sleep are you getting? Are you getting enough sleep?
- Next up, weeks 7 and 8 are for Protein. What is protein, why do you need it? Are you getting enough of protein to reach your goals?
- 9 and 10 are focused on your overall movement. How many steps are you getting each day? Do you get 10,000 steps in a day?
- The final two weeks will be focused on your hydration. Increasing you water content can help you reduced your cravings.
Going it alone
3 month is a long time without guidance or check in’s to ensure you are making progress and keeping yourself accountable. This is a lot to work on without guidance and someone to hold you accountable. That time is going to pass whether you’re doing the challenge or not, and many people think “oh, I know what to do”, if that’s the case, then why aren’t you doing it right now?
No Coach no accountability?
Without a coach and someone to hold you accountable, even if you’re following along, chances are your attention will slip, you’ll miss the opportunities to make small improvements, and miss out on the progress you could be making. However, trying is part of the progress you need to make. A lot of people need additional support and guidance and that isn’t a sign of weakness. What it does it help you get results FASTER!
In sports, studies have shown that a coach is responsible for 20 to 30% of the variation in a team’s success. Imagine what your body and mind would feel like if your healthy habits improved by 30% or even more? Speaking to weight loss, people who work with a coach typically lose 3x more than someone who doesn’t. So what could the same support do for an increase in muscle mass or your overall health?
It isn’t too late to join
Get started today, Take the first step, Book a Free Nutrition Consult and see if the challenge is a good fit for you.
Oregon CrossFit has been changing the lives of Bend, Oregon residents since May 2009.