Crustless Quiche – Meal Prep
By: Sarah Rogue
I’m not a morning person but I love breakfast… If I don’t meal plan then I tend to make poor choices and opt for grab and go snacks instead of having a healthy breakfast. Meal prepping on the weekends is how this family stays on track during the week with our nutrition goals.
A long time family favorite is this crustless quiche. Gluten free & dairy free! This is SO easy to prepare on a weekend for the week ahead… and a great recipe to have on hand if you’re cooking breakfast for a crowd. I shop at Market of Choice or Trader Joes here in Bend, Oregon but all of these ingredients are available at any grocery store.
- 12 eggs, whisked
- 4-Cups of shredded frozen potatoes
- Bell pepper x1, diced
- Large carrot x1, shredded
- 1 large handful of broccoli florets, cut into tiny pieces
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 slices of deli ham, diced
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Seasoning: Salt, Pepper & granulated Garlic to taste
- Preheat oven 375*
- Coat large casserole dish with avocado oil spray
- Place shredded frozen potatoes, diced bell pepper, shredded carrot, broccoli florets, sliced green onions, diced ham into large casserole dish.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Crack 12 eggs into a large bowl and whisk.
- Pour whisked eggs over potatoes and veggies… use a fork to stir mixture making sure everything is incorporated & eggs cover ingredients.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes until cooked through.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for the week ahead!
Cut yourself a slice and top with your favorite salsa or hot sauce. Enjoy!
Interested in more helpful recipes? Or maybe you need some increased accountability, check out Oregon CrossFit’s Nutrition offerings.
Thank you for checking out Oregon CrossFit in Bend, Oregon. Oregon CrossFit is Central Oregon’s premier Personal Training, CrossFit and Sports Performance gym in Bend Oregon.