OREGON CROSSFIT IS HIRING!
Oregon CrossFit is looking to hire a motivated, high energy CrossFit Coach & Personal Trainer with an approachable personality who is passionate about fitness and making a positive impact on lives of others.
If you are interested in joining the Oregon CrossFit team, please email your resume & cover letter to : email@example.com
This position will consider relocation assistance depending on the candidate. We can also assist in locating housing as we are aware Bend, OR is a competitive housing market.
We will begin interviewing qualified applicants (in-person or remotely by phone/Skype) the week of December 18th.
CrossFit Level 1, required
Minimum 1-year coaching experience, required
CrossFit Level 2, preferred
MindBody Experience, preferred
Accredited CPT Certification, preferred
1:1 Personal Training experience, preferred
$20-30/class DOE, Specialty Courses & Certifications, Competitive Personal Training rates.
Expanded Requirements and Responsibilities:
· Work 20-30 hours a week, including early mornings, evenings, rotating Saturday and Sunday hours.
· Coach 10-25 classes per week.
· Be fully engaged in every hour of coaching, and while at work performing your duties.
· Have the ability to “see” movement dysfunction and be comfortable offering specific coaching cues and advice to help our athletes grow and keep them safe. Be proactive at providing modifications to work around injuries.
· Participate in the upkeep of functional, clean, and well-maintained facility and equipment.
· Be comfortable with basic retail sales and membership processing (renewals, signing up a new member, drop-ins, etc.)
Desired Traits & Characteristics:
· Able to lead by example and serve as an encouragement and motivation to our members; be an ambassador of our gym at all times.
· Have the ability to recognize tasks that need completed, or processes that will improve our services to our members, and take action.
· Show initiative and tap into your ability to figure things out on your own in a way that benefits our members, staff and the gym as a whole. Have an “Owner’s mindset”.
· Have an enthusiastic, welcoming, and positive personality that cultivates a sense of family and community across a diverse membership population.
· Have excellent communication skills; as a representative of Oregon CrossFit, you should understand our services thoroughly and be an excellent communicator of them to our community.
· Be comfortable with change and self-improvement.
· Willingness to write/blog for website content and communicate via email.
Our ideal coach will be one who is always learning new things and wants to progress in their coaching abilities. Either outgoing and highly energetic, or passionately humble and convey a strong sense of empathy. A proven record of connecting one-on-one or in groups, making people feel comfortable enough to trust them and to turn to them for support. Including a desire to develop a strong portfolio of Personal Training clients to supplement your income.
· Experience or knowledge in the Conjugate Method or Westside Barbell Training protocol.
· Previous CrossFit Regionals or Games experience.
· Professional and personal references – client reviews & testimonials.
Thanks for checking out Oregon CrossFit in Bend, Oregon. Oregon CrossFit is Central Oregon’s premier CrossFit/Personal Training facility.
Schedule a No Sweat Consult
HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING IN OUR COMMUNITY!
OC is Hiring! – Oregon CrossFit Bend, Oregon
OREGON CROSSFIT IS HIRING!
Talk with a coach about your goals, get the plan to achieve them.